To us every customer is special. When you succeed, we succeed as well. Consequently, all our prices are backed by a money back guarantee.
We guarantee 80% and above on all tasks we deliver. If that is not met, something that rarely occurs, the following refund policy applies:
80% and above
59% and below
Our Refund process
Our refund process is very smooth and takes less than 7 days if you help us through.
Requesting charge-backs via our payment processor is not recommended. We have no control of how long it can take to receive your funds and it could cost you more in the long-run.
Following the process below is the quickest way to have your issue resolved.
These are the steps:
- If you are not happy with the task delivered (make sure you provide a credible reason), inform our support team.
- The support representative will forward the case to the dispute department.
- Our dispute resolution department will evaluate the case and determine the case in your favor or the writer’s favor.
- If the case is ruled in your favor and you qualify for a refund as per the policy above, the refund amount shall be credited into your account balance as shown below.
- Once credited, this amount can be used as credit for a future task or you can request withdrawal upon which the amount will be will be sent to you via your preferred mode of payment.
All refunds are done with 7 days of notification
Cancellation of orders due to the client’s fault attracts a 10% charge on the amount paid.
If you request for the revision of the finished paper to be completed by a different writer, and a suitable one is not found, our Dispute Resolution Specialists reviews your claim and proceeds with an appropriate refund after you request it.
If lateness occurs due to the late upload of extra materials on your part, you cannot apply for a lateness refund. Please make sure all paper details and additional materials are provided upon pacing the order.
If due to some other reasons the first version of a paper is delivered after the original deadline, you can request recalculation of the order price, according to the deadline for delivery. For example, an 8-hour delivery paper completed an hour late now fall into the 24-hour delivery category and should cost less. The difference in price is refunded. If lateness occurs with a long-term order (11-14 days or longer) we refund 7% upon your request.
In order to avoid confusion, please make sure you choose the correct deadline when placing an order. Your final submission deadline should correspond to the date when your paper is due and should exceed your first draft deadline by at least 30%, so that we are given a leeway for any possible revisions of your order.
For your convenience, when you select a deadline, the system automatically calculates the time frame given and shows an estimate of your final submission deadline. If your final submission deadline does not exceed your first draft deadline by at least 30%, you should choose another option from the time frames we offer.
Please note for you to receive any refund, you must provide verifiable proof that the score on the task delivered is as stated within 30 days from the date of purchase.
We look forward to serving you !